Friday 18 March 2011

Grace & Love

Crazy, crazy week. Maybe if I was not so tired, but I have been sleeping....I may have scraped 6 hours sleep on Tuesday....although I was still awake at 0:03 and my alarm went off at 6:00...so maybe not...

Music stealer. Why yes, hello (:
Btw, I still miss you... "I wish I could cross my arms, and cross your mind..." But you like her. Sad times...

"You are more, beautiful, than anyone, ever..."
If I remembered this, and kept focused, it'd be less stressful...yes?
"How could you be so good? There is no one like you,"

Been a long time since I properly updated this. Writing is less fun when it's 2500 & 1500 by Thursday....that was last week, stop with the nightmares already! ;) It's been a dream dream week, maybe that's why I'm so exhausted! Never mind, cake :)

Oops, adverts, the Latvian radio choir? When's the Serbia trip? как дела :)

C'est en Biélorussie, non? Mais je-t-elle doit téléphoner. Absolument.

Please email me back, I know there's nothing you can do from China, and he never lets go, but I would like something friendly, encouraging. I'm sure you haven't forgotten me...

"Hello Hurricane, you're not enough
Hello Hurricane, you can't silence my love
I've got doors and windows boarded up
All your dead end fury is not enough
You can't silence my love..."


"Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God" Psalm 42:5

No comments:

Post a Comment