Saturday 31 October 2009

Do you love me?

I couldn't decide, so I had them all ;)


I thought it was gunna be something different, like you were hiding in my wardrobe or something!!

I need to write this stuff down.

Just that I really need to be comforted, to be picked up and held, so tight. But it's not happening. No matter how many tantrums, or tears of frustration & desperation I cry, it doesn't happen. Why? Surely if you loved me...? No if about it, I'm right here. I'm just not giving you what you want.
"If this has been a test
I cannot see the reason
But maybe knowing, I don't know
Is part of getting thru"
The only thing I can think is that there's something harder in the future...that I need to be able to deal with, like this is my test run, my rehearsal. So, I'm sorry. But I'm not perfect, and I need a lot of help, please don't stop. I'll try and listen to you tomorrow. "Yet not as I will, but as you will" Hardest words anyone has ever and will ever have to say.

I know I said I'd make this more happy, but even though it's not happy, it's a positive step in the right direction...?

'Do you love any, do you love one, do you love many, do you love none?'

:P thank you, made my day ;)

Ahaha how dare she expect us to...do what she pays us to?? ;)

Oh no, He's home!! :P smelly teenager...

I made yummy yummy brownies :D and then ate them while they were still warm :) :) I've eaten so much today! I shall have to wear the curtains! ;) fatty... :L

No comments:

Post a Comment