Sunday 1 November 2009

Je Suppose

Ah thanks ;) it would've been harder, but I already knew :/ silly castle meadow! :P and I'm pants at lying so he found out...and then he admitted and blaahhhhhh you know the rest :) It's been a silly week and so hard! Glad you replied! ;)

Que j semble un pu stresse et dehors d controle....ce tou k t'a dit non?! ;) desole, mais jen trouve difficile, detre honnete avec qqn, meme tu. j esperek c sera moins difficile avec l'autre ms j sais pas. j n'elle connais pa, et je toujours pense k'elle n m'aime pa. se difficile, ca, pk...pars k. desole. uh. se le chanson, ca me fait plu mal, et plu bein ms je n l'aime pa parsk ce le verite, et t'a me dit aussi. alors s n'e pa seulemnt l'un k ma nature dit k j'ignore, se un k je veux pas ignorer.

Burning back....nice radiator! :)

I don't know. You do it!! I've got no idea what to say, I feel like a fool for joining! I don't do anything, not that there's anything to do! ;)

If I let you, will you teach me? Big If. It would take.... Ugh sorry.

But maybe knowing I don't know, is part of getting through...

Je sais pas si t'est qui t'dit k t'est, mais pour ce moment t peux rester la :)

Why do I smell you everywhere? It's strange, one that I thought I would want to forget, leave behind, you're always there. I hope you realise. Ha, but you won't...

No comments:

Post a Comment