Thursday 24 December 2009

I'll do what it takes 'till I touch the sky...

Coal for Christmas :O yes Brennan I swear if I hadn't already bought your present I'd cancel Christmas I swear you've been so naughty all day well if you don't want Christmas to be cancelled you should've thought of that earlier I swear Brennan I'll cancel Christmas you don't want coal for Christmas do you well you should've thought of that before you were being naughty if I hadn't already bought your present... ;)

BANG purple smoke :D well that was fun, even if it wasnt real ;)

Eek, you took my photo ;) it was a bad one, too...

''You can't change the way she feels, but you could put your arms around her...''

Sometimes you so small, you look...so small...

Anyway, Chriiisssstttmaaassssss :D

No comments:

Post a Comment