Wednesday 23 December 2009

I'll spread my wings & I'll learn how to fly...

That was fun ;) a bit worried I scared you, but I think we'll both live :)
I'm sorry to put you hold, I just don't want to hurt you, or me...

''I'll stand in front of you, and take the force of the blow...''

Protect me ;)

Yes, it's an egg laying chicken...you love it :P

Formal...hmmm...like dress? :/ aha you'll look lovely, I'll look fat...that's if I make dessert...

2 weeks...eek!

Poulet de Caoutchouc Gummihuhn

Red line it. I don't care! I just spell better than you ;)

You see, I wouldn't worry about how I look unless I was worried about what you thought...Stupid Josh, why did he have to know? As long as he doesn't bring it up...that couls be embarrassing... and if I deny it, will it hurt you? Sorry...

Pjs, I've written twice in a row! Be impressed ;) love you
Conzy, whats your blog address? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment