Tuesday 22 November 2011

Small things...

"I'm running fast and free to you, for you are the movement and fight in me..."

Even when it's dark outside, when the wind howls and the storm rages; even when it all feels hopeless, when I'd love to curl up in hole and pretend there's nothing else; even if I can't see the light at the end, and I've lost sight of where life is going; even if I can't feel it, I can still remember, or remember what remembering is like.

You are the movement and fight in me. There is joy, small & fleeting, but hopeful, I have been saved.

"Remain in me, and I will remain in you"

To do otherwise would be an active step away, remaining is the easiest act I can do, and it is the only thing I can do.

The battle has already been won, the joy is ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment