Monday 5 December 2011

All I need...

"This jar of clay in all its weakness
Somehow inside dwells your fullness
Even though I'm not yet flawless,
You are forming me"

"Valleys come and tears aren't dried yet and there are things I don't yet see
But I'll rejoice in spite of hardship
You'll watch over me"

With my back to the outside wall, I can feel its coldness right through my body, chilling.

With my eyes facing forward, I can see the light beside me, comforting.

To remember where my hope is hid does not make the wall any warmer, but to lift my eyes and see the heavenly sight that awaits gives me strength.

"Lift your eyes and look to the heavens:
Who created all these?
He who brings out the starry host one by one,
and calls them by name.
Because of his great power and mighty strength,
not one of them is missing..."

No comments:

Post a Comment