Wednesday 7 December 2011

Finding peace...

What if I can't get my work done on time? I'm never going to pass this exam! How can I be this tired! I just can't concentrate...

Be still.

If getting a cup of tea was so stressful, how can I think about doing anything else?

Be still.

I need to fill out the feedback forms...how are we going to make sense of them all? What if I don't understand the form?

Be still.

If I meet someone at 11:45, which bus do I need to get? Can I/do I want to go alone?

Be still.

Buying for secret santa, help?! And baking....

Be still.

I hope he finds his phone....

Be still.

I forgot my library books...have I got time to go home and get them? I could go now, I'm not going to do any work...What am I going to do for dinner...how can I organise my day?

Be still.

It's nearly half past 2, and I have done nothing.

Be still.

How can I be still, when there's so much to do?

Be still and know that I AM God.

No buts. Be still.

No comments:

Post a Comment