Monday 9 January 2012

Grace

"So you thought you had to keep this up
All the work that you do
So we think that you're good
And you can't believe that it's not enough
All the walls you built up
Are just glass on the outside"

It's not about trying really really hard... No matter how many times I say this, I can never seem to remember to act on it!

"If you live inside the massive promise of Romans 8:28, your life is more solid and stable than Mount Everest." Piper

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

If my life had a tag line, that would be it. Nothing rebounds, envelopes, completes & restores like Grace.

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matt 11:28-30

What could be more amazing than the maker of the heavens offering, choosing, to take my burdens upon himself? And it is for his glory that he does so!

All these good things I do, all these worries I have, He takes them all and makes it beautiful. Nothing can separate us... Nothing! I love my Saviour.

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a like button. Nicely said Sally.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete