Sunday 15 November 2009

Boxes& Circles

But I've seen more battles lost then I have seen won,

What is it? The redness? The parallel?
All of this, all evening, it's do silly! I'm happy? Silly, silly you, it's what I said when you laughed. ''And she never once took the crown from her head. And I see you now, and you are so very young. And I've got this intuition, it's all for your fun...''
''You won't understand, and you may as well not try...''

I'm not sure I like all this 'secret admirer' stuff... It can't've been one of them, but he acts like it and I wish it was? No.

Yay Bundles, you saved me ;)

It's not lui, c'est le chat, qui a me fait les choses comme l'autre ;)

Schizophrenia? No thanks.

Work. Yes.

Ah Benjamin :) smilesmilesmile it was in your trousers :P she'll never know!! I saw her look tho :O I think... she loves you aha don't tell ;)

Do you love many, do you love one, could you love me?

Hebrews 12 1-3

It hadn't made it Georgia, I tried again ;) political... :D

Seriously, they're the best there! Silly child... :)

Talk to me, I need a friend& so do you. Fergie'll not work forever, he never did... Try stopping ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment