Thursday 5 November 2009

Ill always be your spoon...

I'm so silly. Why didn't I take what I had? Coz I would've, only it wasn't the right one blah blah I know who I want to be with, but they don't want me!

And yes subtleness :D coz I'm good at that!! :S lol

I'm surprised you don't understand...thought you might've got the bit about Mr P Act. (Ha more subtleness pyjama!)

So, tough guy, I bet I could show you someone Fit ;) Of course, I would make sure they were not an alcoholic... I know you like that best!! Ha, loser :D

Snowflakes on the window :) we did a bit of decorating the canteen...mmm yummy mince pies and its only November!!

Random guy who wanted in on our action!! Haha

I still have a bite mark! I've never bitten you! If I have it was only in self defence!! You abusive person!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Epic Lawls! oh, Mr P. Act, -is- pretty fiiiine! :P I won't break him though! ;)

    Love youuuuu!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete