Thursday 12 November 2009

The Queen & the Soldier

Tell me how hungry are you, how weak do you feel?

78%...and counting ;)
You won't be there, but you did make my phone bip :P


St Isadore of Seville. This guy is is the patron saint of the internet. Oh yes.

I didn't...If I say it twice next time does that count??

¬¬ you lose everything!!

Yes, really. 4 1/2 years...you think I don't know? And thanks for laughing, I was being serious...maybe I should just never tell the truth about how I feel... I don't get stamped on so much...

Wow, I mean, you wanted me? All of you?? :)

''19 tips for instant confidance" um, no thanks.

The soldier was killed, still waiting for her word...

Sorry I ruined it...I just do that...

:S he sent me a msg?? eek...I hope it's a virus! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment