Monday 9 November 2009

Koala Bears

Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm lost... Doesn't mean I've stopped...

O ¡ ;)

I feel sooo bad! If I hadn't stuck my nose in...maybe maybe...silly silliness...

Don't look at me with those eyes, you know I want them! ;)

Twilight as a horror movie? So you didn't know how much offence to those year tens you would cause? yeh, right.
Same as you all didn't know, huh?

I doubt she'd want it...would you? All she wants is love, and something she can't get hold of. She wouldn't cope with it any way, 'Robbie', she's doing herself in, slow suicide.

So Gabriel, did you kill him or not? Stupid book...

I wonder what she was thinking, first place, first time? Or maybe nothing, like Milk Eggs Bread, or... Her eyes didn't say that though...

Can I see you again soon Annie? I have to tell you, I can't. Silliness. If he hadn't been next door, maybe. Who were they throwing down the stairs?! I kinda liked not talking about it, it gets repetitive!

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest. Oh yes. We know what we're talking about!

Brogggaaannnnn......! Raj loves you ;)

Plasticine chicken. How many calories?

Somehow, king Julian, I think your friend was right. Defend me.

No comments:

Post a Comment